- World-class speaker lineup announced for Virtual Analytical Summit 2022
Editorial Article: World-class speaker lineup announced for Virtual Analytical Summit 2022
Come together with thousands of scientists from around the world to hear about and discuss the latest technology solutions and hottest topics
The first tranche of top speakers has been announced for the SelectScience® Virtual Analytical Summit 2022, launching from Februray 15, 2022.
The free-to-attend Virtual Summit will feature a diverse range of technologies, applications and topics spanning the fields of food security, materials, life sciences, pharma and biopharma. It will offer an interactive forum for scientists and scientific manufacturers to connect and share knowledge and solutions.
Register free now to access expert presentations by leading scientists and technology providers, live Q&As, virtual resource hubs, networking sessions, 1-on-1 chat facilities, and more.
We are delighted to announce our first confirmed speakers, with more being announced shortly:
- Prof. James McCullagh, University of Oxford, uses mass spectrometry to research untargeted metabolomics
- Prof. Amilra De Silva, Queen's University Belfast. Talk title: Fluorescent sensors based on photoinduced electron transfer (PET)
- Dr. Michael Anton Witting, Helmholtz Centre Munich. Talk title: Use of retention indices and collisional cross sections in metabolite identification in LC-MS-based metabolomics
- Dimitris Georgantas, GF ENERGY. Talk title: Biodiesel industries: Present and future. Analyses and trends
- Lars Reinders, Institute for Energy and Environmental Technology, is developing and validating bioanalytical methods to determine exposure to monoclonal antibodies. This data enables a data-based risk assessment for the handling of these substances
- Dr. Oscar Millet, CIC BioGUNE. Talk title: Prospective metabolomic studies in precision medicine: Applications to metabolic syndrome and COVID-19
- Dr Ruchi Gupta, University of Birmingham, is a senior lecturer of biosensors and researches sensors and microfluidics
- Keep up with cutting-edge research from expert speakers
- Learn about the latest technology launches
- Ask the experts - live Q&As with manufacturers and scientists
- Collect a ‘swag bag’ of application notes, posters, technical papers and more
- Network with scientists, globally.
Free early bird registration is now available for this Virtual Summit, so secure your place today! For further updates, follow our social media channels:
Spread the word using #VirtualAnalyticalSummit