Here at SelectScience, our goal has always been to provide scientists worldwide with the information they need to make the best purchasing decisions to advance their work. But we couldn't do that without the support and input of our vast community of reviewers. Here, as part of our new Advances in Drug Discovery Special Feature, we’ve collated a selection of our favorite reviews of the technologies involved in drug discovery. Find out why these products have been recommended by your peers and see how they could help improve your own workflows.
1. Justin Jeong, from Genentech, shares his opinion on the Agilent 1290 Infinity II Bio LC System:
2. Grace Lee, at University of Utah School of Medicine, uses INTEGRA’S ASSIST PLUS to analyze proteins from tissue samples:
3. David McChesney, at University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy, uses the NanoSight NS3000. Here is what he had to say:
4. Satish John, from Anant Pharmaceuticals, shares his opinion on the Lyovapor™ L-200 by Buchi:
5. Yasushi Sakaguchi, at DKSH Japan, uses the FlowCam® 8000 from Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies to analyze protein aggregates in biologics:
7. Joyce James, at Lyric Pharmaceuticals, uses LGC’s Small Molecule Bioanalysis Service to analyze small molecules in plasma for pharmacokinetics and biomarkers in pharmacodynamics:
Explore more drug discovery resources in our Advances in Drug Discovery Special Feature>>