Virtual Analytical Summit 2020
31 Mar 2020
Scientists and scientific manufacturers from across the world are being invited to participate in the new SelectScience Virtual Analytical Summit, taking place March 31-April 2, 2020.
As the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) forces the postponement of key events in the science technology calendar such as analytica, ACS, AACR and ArabLab, the Virtual Summit will offer a crucial online forum for scientists and manufacturers to continue to connect to advance science.
The first Virtual Summit will reach 900k+ scientists globally and feature presentations by leading scientists and technology innovators, workshops, video interviews, virtual booths, the latest product and application news, as well as networking and live-chat opportunities.
- Learn about the latest technology launches
- Keep up with cutting-edge research from expert speakers
- Access application notes, posters, technical papers and more
- Ask the experts – live Q&As with manufacturers and scientists
- Network with other scientists, globally
Headline themes for this exciting Summit include food security, cannabis testing solutions, materials science, life sciences, and pharma.
Find the full list of speakers on the SelectScience website and social media channels.