The journey from metabolomics to mechanisms with mass spectrometry
28 Oct 2019
From microorganisms to plants and mammals, cellular metabolism plays a pivotal role in cellular processes by providing building blocks and energy for biosynthesis, enabling adaptive responses, and driving differentiation. In this webinar, discover how Nicola Zamboni PhD, and his research group at the Institute for Molecular System Biology, ETH Zurich, use mass spectrometry to investigate metabolic networks which has been utilized in metabolic research for more than two decades, for its speed, sensitivity, robustness, coverage, and flexibility.
Zamboni will discuss exemplary cases, challenges and trends in high-throughput metabolomics and 13C metabolic flux analysis.
Key Learning Objectives
Who Should Attend
- A straightforward approach to profile large cohorts with 10,000s of samples to unlock novel, fascinating opportunities
- How to shift from data generation to functional interpretation of the results
- Novel trends in metabolomics and 13C metabolic flux analysis to enhance your research capabilities
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.Agilent Technologies
- Omics labs interested in increasing precision in metabolomics research
- Lab managers in omics labs that want to optimize results interpretation
- Metabolomics researchers looking to increase their knowledge of novel trends in metabolomics