Supercharge DNA & RNA quantification with fast, one-step reads on Lunatic
27 Jan 2021
Fast, accurate, and simple quantification is a must for scientists dealing with everything from low-concentration nucleic acid preparations to high-concentration nucleic acid reagents.
In this webinar, learn how Lunatic can boost your DNA and RNA quantification by analyzing 96 samples at a time in 10 minutes – with only 2 µl of sample. Learn how UV/Vis avoids error-prone dilutions, wasteful standard curves, and annoying cleaning steps to produce accurate, precise, and high-throughput nucleic acid quant data.
Whether you are isolating nucleic acids from plasma or quality-controlling a boatload of plasmid preps, say goodbye to the madness of sluggish, one-at-a-time nucleic acid quantification and discover how Lunatic overcomes common genomics hurdles and delivers results right on the money.
Key learning objectives
- How to achieve accurate, precise, and high-throughput nucleic acid quant data at low sample volumes
- How to avoid error-prone dilutions, wasteful standard curves, and annoying cleaning steps
- Insight into how Lunatic’s full-spectrum absorbance and unique applications provide more detailed results on impurities
- Why meeting USP/Ph. Eur. requirements and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance doesn’t have to be difficult
Who should attend?
- Any scientist who works with DNA and RNA samples
- Any scientist working with molecular biology techniques such as PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, and transfection
- Biopharmaceutical research and quality control labs
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.