Shine the spotlight on your most stable proteins with Uncle
24 Mar 2022
When searching for the star of your next blockbuster biologic, you have to consider thermal stability and stability over time. Uncle puts the spotlight of full spectrum fluorescence, static light scattering and dynamic light scattering on 9 microliters of sample while you lean back and observe all your protein candidates unfolding, aggregating, or both. Once you have identified your promising new lead molecule, advance it to the next act and focus on enhancing its stability by modifying formulation conditions and excipients.
Join our webinar for a front row seat and see for yourself how an antibody and a model antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) play out the details of protein stability over thermal ramps and isothermally – watch them perform under Uncle’s spotlight in different formulation conditions.
Key learning objectives:
- Assess stability of a protein in a thermal ramp and in isothermal experiments
- Differentiate unfolding and aggregation through fluorescence and light scattering data
- Examine the influence of formulation and excipients on protein stability
Who should attend:
- Researchers and scientists studying the stability of proteins and protein formulation
- Lab managers, core team personnel, and research director
- Those wanting to learn more about Uncle, the protein stability multi-tool