Revolutionize your immunoassay development with SpyTag antibodies
28 Oct 2020
Development of immunoassays is complex and time consuming. The antibodies you use play a critical role in optimizing selectivity and sensitivity. Having an antibody in only one format can limit your options and producing several different conjugates or alternative formats can be tedious, costly and delay your progress.
In this webinar, Dr. Francisco Ylera, R&D Team Leader at Bio-Rad Laboratories, explains how he incorporated the SpyTag-SpyCatcher technology into the custom HuCAL® recombinant antibody generation service to make 'TrailBlazer Antibodies'. This innovative combination of technologies enables site-directed conjugation of antibodies and rapid assembly of different Fab and full-length formats. The outcome is an extensive antibody toolbox in your hands that provides multiple options for assay design, with the added advantage of a consistent, long-term supply of non-animal-derived antibodies. Join the webinar to learn how TrailBlazer Antibodies can transform your assay development.
Key learning objectives
- Learn what SpyTag-SpyCatcher technology is
- Discover how it is used with Bio-Rad’s custom recombinant antibodies
- Understand how it enables site-directed conjugation and rapid assembly of different antibody formats
- See performance data for different assays
Who should attend?
- Research scientists in any organization using antibodies in assays to quantitate or locate specific antigens in applications such as ELISA, flow cytometry, western blotting and immunofluorescence
- Scientists seeking custom antibody reagents designed for their specific project needs, when there are none available or their currently used reagents are not fit for purpose
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.