Quest for success: Innovative strategies to accelerate bispecific antibody production
24 Apr 2023
Bispecific antibodies (bsAb) have been heralded as the fourth wave of biopharmaceutical innovation. They are designed and manufactured to target multiple antigens with a single therapeutic. Bioprocessing workflows for bsAb production include critical steps such as antibody screening, characterization, multi-specific drug targetability testing and cell line development. Cell line processing has been enhanced by the use of automated technologies and high-throughput analysis of single-cell cloning, cell expansion, and cell growth analysis. Despite these advancements, challenges remain with bioanalytical assay productivity to evaluate biotherapeutic quality.
In this webinar, Dr. Christina Tsai, Head of cell line development at IGM Biosciences will discuss strategies to drive workflow efficiencies and characterize superior antibody drugs.
Key learning objectives
- Learn about a new, high-throughput bioanalytical platform to expedite cell line development
- Discover how to mitigate screening and characterization challenges of a multi-specific therapeutic
- Use insights and knowledge gained from this webinar to inform process development and drug discovery workflows
Who should attend?
- Drug discovery scientists
- R&D managers
- Head of process development
- Head of pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Clinical investigators
- Principle investigators
- Drug targeting managers
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.