NGS success: Next-generation sequencing sample preparation with the NanoDrop One spectrophotometer
26 Jun 2023
Achieving accurate sequencing results requires a reliable nucleic acid quantity and purity assessment. Currently, qPCR serves as the gold standard quantification method but is expensive, time consuming, often requires vetting SOPs, and does not provide purity details. As a convenient alternative to qPCR, the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One/OneC spectrophotometer provides a sensitive quantification measurement and identifies common nucleic acid contaminants that prevent sequencing success.
This webinar will provide an overview of the NanoDrop One/OneC spectrophotometer as an easier and cheaper alternative to qPCR for ensuring high-quality sequencing data.
Key learning objectives
- Understand and review the NGS workflow
- Learn how to set up your sequencing experiments for success
- Explore the NanoDrop One/OneC Spectrophotometer as an alternative to qPCR quantification
Who should attend?
- Forensic scientists
- Genetic scientists
- Molecular biologists
- Pharma/biopharma researchers
- Biomedical researchers
- Principle investigators
- Laboratory Technicians/Technologists
- Agricultural geneticists
- Scientists interested in improving the success rate of NGS with convenient, accurate, cost-efficient tools
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.Thermo Fisher Scientific