Meet LentiView: The next-gen solution for lentivirus characterization
25 Jul 2022
LentiView is a novel assay capable of providing rapid and actionable data on lentivirus size, empty/full ratio, viral titer, and pseudotype characterization without the need for sample purification. LentiView is used in combination with the fully automated ExoView R200 imaging platform for simple sample processing, data acquisition, and analysis.
Data collected using LentiView on the ExoView platform has been demonstrated to be highly predictive of transduction efficiency, and provides a rapid and predictive tool to assess vector performance at all stages within the purification process.
Join our webinar to see how the assay and instrument work together and the type of data that can be output and analyzed.
Key learning objectives
- How the LentiView assay works
- How the ExoView platform allows for simple data acquisition and analysis with the LentiView assay
- How lentivirus preparations can be characterized in terms of the full/empty ratio
- How this data provides actionable insight into vector transduction efficiency
Who should attend?
- Anyone working with lentivirus in process development/optimization, downstream purification, or QC/production
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.Unchained Labs