Limitless customization with an Open Ecosystem: How to future-proof your digital lab management
29 Nov 2021
A rising number of life science researchers worldwide are recognizing the invaluable benefits of adopting a digital lab data management software. However, considerations often overlooked are the future ease and adaptability of the system chosen. Due to the time and monetary costs that come with the digital transformation process, it is critical that laboratories make the most beneficial long-term decisions for their lab.
In this webinar, three experts in laboratory digitization will reveal how an open ecosystem program can enable laboratories to increase productivity and safeguard their ability to innovate with the growth of their organization. Join this session to discover why an open ecosystem is necessary for the success of your research institution.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Defining open ecosystem & its importance in life science lab digitization software
- Choosing the best digital lab software to elevate your research workflow
- The technical methods in which lab digitization software, such as an ELN, can be configured
- Laboratory managers Scientists considering adopting a digital data management solution Those interested in learning more about customizable and scalable digital lab software
Who Should Attend:
- Laboratory managers
- Scientists considering adopting a digital data management solution
- Those interested in learning more about customizable and scalable digital lab software