Label-free AI-driven analysis of chemotherapeutic cytotoxicity in glia
21 Jun 2023
In this webinar join Jasmine Trigg, a scientist in the BioAnalytics group at Sartorius, to explore the benefits of integrating AI into live-cell image analysis workflows. She will also discuss the new Sartorius Incucyte® AI Cell Health Analysis software module. The integrated software is powered by pre-trained neural networks and is a robust solution for label-free segmentation and Live/Dead classification of individual cells. Further, discover how this AI-driven approach can be utilized to assess cytotoxicity in glial cells and is amenable to the screening of therapeutic candidates.
Key learning objectives
- Learn about the benefits of AI-driven analysis
- Gain an overview of label-free cytotoxicity assays
- Explore case study data that supports the use of label-free assays within the field of neuro-oncology
Who should attend?
- Scientists performing cytotoxicity or compound screening assays.
- Individuals who desire to implement live-cell imaging into their workflow.
- Researchers involved in fundamental research and therapeutic development within the fields of oncology and neuroscience.
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.