Is your lab water pure enough for sensitive PFAS analyses?
19 Oct 2023
Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), also referred to as ‘forever chemicals’, are an increasing concern since they accumulate in the environment and may have some deleterious effects on human health.
In this webinar, Dr. Estelle Riche, Global Application Specialist from Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, will discuss the importance of reagent water quality in trace analyses of PFAS by LC-MS/MS. Dr. Riche will show data on the efficiency of a lab water purification system at removing traces of PFAS from tap water and delivering ultrapure water suitable for sensitive PFAS testing. This webinar will also offer guidance on how to select an optimal water purification solution for these analyses, including tips on how to prevent water contamination for optimal experimental results.
Key learning objectives
- Understand the role of reagent water in PFAS analyses by LC-MS/MS
- Discover how water purification technologies play a role in PFAS removal
- Learn how to select the best water purification solution to suit your lab’s needs
Who should attend?
- Any scientist analyzing or planning to analyze PFAS
- Lab managers and anyone using or maintaining lab water purification systems
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.