How to speed up your slide staining workflow without cross-contamination
07 Jul 2020
Human error can significantly inhibit laboratory processes, limit expansion, threaten laboratory credibility, and may result in damaging loss of time and resources. In this webinar, explore a staining process using Aerospray slide stainers to speed up your workflow and reduce errors with no cross-contamination.
Aerospray® slide staining technology has earned recognition, over its 35-year lifespan with nearly 30 patents, for its performance and reliability. Aerospray slide stainers speed up work flow, reduce errors with no cross-contamination, and are the only dual-purpose stainers with cytocentrifugation. In this SelectScience webinar, discover how Aerospray technology can elevate your lab from acceptable to exceptional.
Key learning objectives:
- The importance of Aerospray® staining and how it works
- Benefits of automated staining workflows
- Increased reliability of sample preparation
Who should attend?
- Lab managers and researchers interested in reducing error and cross-contamination, while increasing throughput for stained slides
- Those who deal with liquid samples in the lab that need to be cytocentrifuged before examination
- Those looking for a dual purpose instrument to save laboratory bench space
- Those looking to increase their understanding in how the Aerospray® slide staining technique has revolutionized slide staining