How to accelerate small molecule lead discovery with automated multichannel pipetting and DEL technology
Available on demand
Establishing an efficient and accurate compound testing workflow is essential to any small molecule screening platform. When utilizing screening methods such as DNA-encoded library (DEL) technology, follow-up hit validation must be performed using traditional biochemical assays.
In this webinar, Zooey Wang, Research Scientist, and Dr. Paige Dickson, Principal Research Scientist at X-Chem Inc. will review the use of the mosquito® LV to accelerate early-stage small molecule lead discovery through the lens of hydroxyacid oxidase 1 (HAO1). Wang and Dickson will describe efforts to develop and deploy a robust enzymatic assay towards the development of potent inhibitors identified by DNA-encoded library (DEL) technology for disease treatment.
Key learning objectives
- Learn how to establish an efficient compound testing workflow using mosquito LV
- Understand the benefits and considerations of a robust biochemical assay
- Gain a deeper understanding of DEL as a small molecule hit discovery approach
Who should attend?
- Early-stage drug discovery scientists
- Laboratory technicians
- Compound management professionals
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.