How leaders can drive more efficient, cost-effective, and value-based healthcare
19 Apr 2023
Healthcare is under immense pressure to deliver more value with fewer resources whilst providing more patient-centric care. The current ‘fee-for-service' model is no longer sustainable to support rising costs and demands. In this webinar, learn about the value-based healthcare (VBHC) delivery model and how it can lead to more efficient use of resources and improved patient care. Furthermore, discover why diagnostics labs are well-positioned to support the shift to VBHC and how to implement VBHC in healthcare systems.
Key learning objectives
- Understand VBHC and why healthcare systems should evolve to implement it
- Learn about the value of diagnostics in enabling the shift toward VBHC
- Understand the benefits of focusing on VBHC delivery
- Explore key actions that will aid the implementation of VBHC
- Discover resources that offer more information about VBHC, including the Healthcare Transformers website
Who should attend?
- Hospital and clinical laboratory executives and leadership
Certificate of attendance
Roche Diagnostics Schweiz AG
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.