Highly specific and reproducible quantification and sizing of HEK293 residual host cell DNA with extraction-free protocol
28 Jul 2022
In this webinar, we will discuss adeno-associated virus (AAV) vectors used in gene therapy and how to ensure their quality. We will also explore how host cell residual DNA (rDNA) can occur and why it is important to detect this in gene therapy vectors.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand the importance of ensuring AAV vector quality
- How rDNA can occur in the production process
- How to ensure specific and quantitative results from rDNA analysis
- Explore the challenges of rDNA testing and how they can be overcome
- Learn about the emerging technologies that could aid rDNA testing
Who should attend?
- Cell and gene therapy scientists working on developing and manufacturing gene therapy products
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.Bio-Rad