Future proofing your flow cytometry panel in the context of IVDR
13 Jul 2022
In-vitro medical devices regulation (IVDR) is a marathon, not a sprint, and this webinar will help you go the distance. Like many other ideas that are intended to improve existing products or procedures, the new European IVD Regulation (IVD-R) 2017/746 road is paved with good intentions. It will create a robust European-wide regulatory framework for improving patient diagnostics and safety, but will also have a significant impact on clinical labs conducting laboratory-developed tests (LDTs), such as flow cytometry panels, as those are now in the scope of the regulation.
Pieter Bogaert, Senior Expert for device compliance at Qarad BV, will give an overview of the options clinical labs have to future proof their flow cytometry panels in the context of IVDR.
Key learning objectives
- Discover how the IVDR affects the use of LDTs in clinical flow cytometry labs
- Find updates about the latest deadlines of the IVDR transition period
- Learn which options are available to set up your flow cytometry assay under IVDR
- Find tips and tricks for a smooth transition to IVDR
Who should attend?
- Clinical Lab Professionals
- Laboratory Technicians
- Laboratory Managers
- Laboratory Directors
Certificate of attendance
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.