Expand your laboratory capabilities with the Agilent StreamSelect LC/MS system
04 Dec 2019
StreamSelect technology lets you multiplex up to four liquid chromatography systems with a single mass spectrometer, allowing full utilization of the detector. This configuration is also fail-safe in that your workflow will continue uninterrupted, even if an LC goes down. This innovative solution improves workflow efficiency with:
Key Learning Objectives:
- Higher throughput to generate results two, three, even four times faster, compared to standard LC/MS systems.
- Intuitive data collection, processing, and reporting with MassHunter software.
- Intelligent error handling – if one HPLC goes down, the software seamlessly switches to the next LC in the system. No dropped samples, no lost data. Complete peace of mind.
- Superior data quality with equivalent performance across all streams.
- Increased flexibility to run single or multiple methods.
- Hassle-free online sample cleanup.
- Cost-effective implementation – easily transfer your existing Agilent LC/MS methods.
- Excellent return on investment – efficient use of a single mass spectrometer lowers your cost-per-sample.
Who Should Attend:
- Learn how StreamSelect technology can ensure that your mass spec never sits idle
- Understand how MassHunter software can control four independent LC systems and manage production through one MS
- Learn how to get consistently high data quality while using four LC systems
- See how to drastically reduce your cost-per-sample
Certificate of Attendance
- Lab managers and technicians interested in increasing LC/MS throughput through efficient use of instrumentation
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.Agilent Technologies