Efficient strategies for data organization in the microbiology lab
28 Jun 2023
Do you have a lab data maturity problem? It is not enough to have a stewardship and surveillance program if your lab is losing hours every week in gathering and preparing data under outdated technology and processes.
When data and reporting demands put things ‘out-of-balance’ in the lab, it’s time to re-evaluate personnel, process, and technology. Fortunately, there are new ways to optimize your lab.
In this webinar, Matthew Mikell and Anne Beall from bioMérieux will discuss how to create a better working environment, how to bring IT to the forefront, and how to make your lab more efficient.
Key learning objectives
- Learn how to ‘speak IT’ and elevate your data and lab priorities
- Understand the ‘best of breed’ technologies so you get more value and data from the laboratory information system
- Learn where the common pitfalls in the microbiology lab are
- Understand how data can help you solve problems and monitor success
Who should attend?
- Lab professionals: Directors, Supervisors, Managers, Technicians, Analysts, and Specialists.
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.bioMérieux USA