Compliant, consistent and transferrable techniques for viral vector characterization and monitoring
01 Dec 2021
Emerging modalities, like viral vectors, represent part of one of the fastest growing therapeutic segments, gene therapy, and they are transforming patient lives through cures for diseases and more recently addressing the COVID-19 pandemic. The complexity of this nascent class of therapies is linked to their own complexity and the limited precedence. This presentation will describe how learnings from traditional biopharmaceuticals can be applied to this new area.
Join Dr. Colette Quinn as she shares compliant, consistent and transferrable techniques for viral vector characterization and monitoring.
Key learning objectives:
- Growth and optimism supporting viral vector therapies and vaccines
- How compliant methods from protein characterization can be ported over into this space
- Techniques for getting more consistent results
Who should attend:
- Biopharma organizations, CXO and research institutes
- Analytical scientists supporting biologics development, R&D, BMR discovery, structural biology, higher-order structure analysis
- Lab managers, directors and VPs in charge of protein characterization, structural biologist
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.Waters