- Clinical Diagnostics
Top List: Immuno-oncology advances: From tumor microenvironments and CAR-T cell workflows to macrophage generation
Discover the latest technologies and techniques that are revolutionizing immuno-oncology research
In recent years, research into immuno-oncology - using our own immune system to fight cancer - has thrived. However, when it comes to the true capability and role the immune system can play, there is still a lot to be uncovered. In this article, we catch up with some of the latest advancements in the immuno-oncology field, from monoclonal antibody-based cancer treatments to immunoassay method developments.
Gain greater insights into the tumor microenvironment
Learn how multiplexed immunofluorescence and next-generation image analysis using Indica Labs uses its HALO® image analysis platform is enabling researchers at St. Andrew's University, U.K., to better identify high‑risk stage II colorectal cancer patients.
Pushing the frontiers of immune-oncology discovery
Find out how to accelerate immuno-oncology research with the Intellicyt iQue3 from Sartorius Group and discover advanced high-throughput flow cytometry to avoid limitations of previous methods.
Quick and easy in-house assay development
Watch this video to hear about CaptSure™ DIY ELISA by Expedeon and how it can accelerate and simplify antibody pair selection to optimize your in-house ELISA; suited for both routine and high-throughput screening.
In vitro macrophage generation and analysis
Discover how to generate, isolate and analyze macrophage cell cultures with ease and flexibility using PromoCell's unique range of assays and reagents.
Quantitation immunoassays for reproductive endocrinology research
Learn how to detect concentrations of human anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) as low as 3.8ph/ml with this three-step immunoassay from Ansh Labs.
Related immuno-oncology resources:
- An accelerated discovery pipeline for antiviral antibody therapeutics - Watch this webinar to learn how expert researchers have implemented accelerated discovery and validation of potent therapeutic monoclonal antibodies, using an integrated pipeline technology combining flow cytometry, bioinformatics, and high-throughput analysis. Watch webinar>>
- Antibody-based cancer therapeutics - Discover the cutting-edge technologies behind successful discovery and development methods for monoclonal antibody-based cancer treatments. Download eBook>>
- Optimized CAR-T cell development workflows - Download this exclusive eBook to find out about the key factors, important considerations, and workflows to enable CAR-T cell therapy discovery and development. Download eBook>>
- How to buy immunoassay analyzers - If you are looking to purchase an immunoassay analyzer for your laboratory, or to replace an existing instrument, this guide provides important information to help you make the right decision. Learn about the different types of immunoassay technology, automation options, disease state assays, and other important considerations. Download eBook>>
- Latest reviews - Read reviews left by other immuno-oncology scientists to help you choose the best instruments for your lab or share your opinion to help your peers by writing your own review today. Here's what Camille Britton-Rivet, from Immunocore, had to say about the HALO® Image Analysis Platform by Indica Labs:
Visit our immuno-oncology special feature for more of the latest>>