Member since: 2020
Organization: Newcastle university
Great results and comes with clear instructions
Application Area: Real time PCR
"The product gave excellent results which are consistent. It comes with clear instructions regarding storage and usage."
Thermo Scientific produces extremly pure dNTPs, and the company is one of only a few primary manufacturers in the industry. Thermo Scientific dNTPs are supplied in aqueous solutions titrated to pH 7.0 with NaOH. dNTPs are available individually as nucleotide mixes at convenient concentrations for direct use in PCR, reverse transcription, labeling, and other applications.
• Greater than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
• Free of human and E. coli DNA
• Highly stable – the neutral pH of nucleotide solutions ensures the stability during long-term storage:
• stable for years at -20°C
• Stable after multiple freeze-thaw cycles
• Up to 95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form even after 7 weeks at room temperature
• Up to 90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR (1 minute at 94°C; 3 minutes at 72°C)
• Application tested in:
• Long range PCR (40 kb)
• cDNA synthesis and RT-PCR
• Real-time PCR
• Standard PCR
• High fidelity PCR
• For use in all molecular biology applications, including PCR, real-time PCR, high fidelity and long PCR, LAMP-PCR, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RDA, MDA, DNA labeling, and DNA sequencing.