Member since: 2015
Organization: Postdoctoral Associate in Cambridge MA
Best for Non-MEFS iPSC culturing.
Application Area: iPSC culture
"For coating of plates for iPSC. Need to make sure matrigel is always on ice, otherwise it will seize up."
• Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
• Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens
• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
• Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
• Matrigel Matrix gel stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
• Biological activity is determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay.
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
Click here for Corning Matrigel Lot Selection and Reservation.