Member since: 2019
Organization: Vanderbilt University
Essential product for production of cerebral organoids!
Application Area: Coat surfaces for making cerebral organoids
"Very easy to use. Creates perfect matrix for growing primary cells and for use as a scaffold for cerebral organoids. It is important to limit freeze/thaw cycles. Aliquoting is integral to a successful process."
• Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
• Extensive PCR testing performed to screen for a number of pathogens• Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
• Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
• Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
• Gel stability tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
• Biological activity determined for each lot using neurite outgrowth assay.
EHS mouse tumor
• Cell Growth and Differentiation
• Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
• Invasion Assays
• In Vitro and In Vivo Angiogenesis Assays
• In Vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumors in Immunosuppressed Mice
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
Click here for Corning Matrigel Lot Selection and Reservation.