BenchTOF2™ is a time-of-flight mass spectrometer for use with both GC and GCxGC for a wide range of applications.
BenchTOF2 has the option to include Tandem Ionisation®, which provides simultaneous hard and soft electron ionisation data. This patented technique provides complementary spectra for characterisation of targets and unknowns in a single run, without any hardware changes or additional method development.
BenchTOF2 incorporates powerful ChromSpace® software for full instrument control and data processing.
BenchTOF2 is fully certified for use with hydrogen carrier gas, resulting in faster chromatographic separations, reduced running costs, faster return on investment, and mitigation of gas supply issues.
Together, these tools enable scientists to discover more about their samples, and to deliver higher throughput for both research and routine applications.
Key features and benefits
- Identify analytes confidently through an unbeatable combination of SIM-level sensitivity, high-quality spectra, excellent selectivity and smart software tools
- Improve detection limits with full spectral information, and so detect a wide range of trace-level species in a single analysis, with the option of retrospective searching for new compounds of interest
- Extend dynamic range across five orders of magnitude: accurately quantify high-concentration compounds while maintaining low detection limits, and so remove the need for dilutions or repeat analyses
- Carry out fast GC and GC×GC separations thanks to BenchTOF2’s fast acquisition speeds
- Simultaneously acquire hard and soft EI spectra using patented Tandem Ionisation® technology, and so confidently identify challenging compounds (e.g. isomers) in streamlined workflows
- Increase productivity through use of H2 carrier gas, for lower cost of ownership, fast return on investment, faster chromatographic separations, and easier implementation for new labs
- Minimise training: BenchTOF2 combines instrument control, method development, data analysis and chemometrics in a single user interface, and is easily learnt by non-MS experts
- Odours and emissions
- Environmental monitoring
- Flavours and fragrances
- Cannabis, tobacco and related products
- Biological monitoring
- Biomarker discovery