- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Demonstrate Latest Innovations at analytica 2018
Product News: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Demonstrate Latest Innovations at analytica 2018
Following on their successful exhibition at Pittcon 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific will demonstrate the new cutting-edge products in instrumentation, data management, sample preparation and consumables at analytica 2018 booth 101 hall B1 in Munich, Germany. These products offer the latest innovation in automation and software management for your laboratory needs.
The new products include:
- Enhanced iCAP TQs ICP-MS system: Semiconductor wafer fabrication plants and ultra-high purity chemical suppliers can now strengthen their monitoring of trace elements within challenging sample matrices with a new triple quadrupole inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer (ICP-MS), offering sub-parts-per-trillion detection—making it an ideal solution for ultraclean applications.
- Chromeleon XTR Laboratory Management system: Laboratory scientists across the globe can now benefit from a software system that helps them manage the entire lab, designed to support process adherence, data integrity and complete regulatory compliance.
- Dionex ICS-6000 high pressure ion chromatography (HPIC) system: Ion chromatographers undertaking time-sensitive analyses or complex research applications can now take advantage of a new high-pressure ion chromatography (HPIC) system designed to accelerate the productivity of both routine and research workflows with automated monitoring and diagnostics.
- TSQ 9000 triple quadrupole GC-MS/MS system and ISQ 7000 single quadrupole GC-MS system: Increasing compliance and efficiency needs can now be met with scalable, effective and easy-to-use gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC-MS) solutions, designed to provide advanced levels of performance and throughput for environmental, food and forensic laboratories.
- Vanquish Duo UHPLC systems: The analytical complexity of new and emerging pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals can now be met with advanced ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) systems designed to streamline workflows and help reduce cost per sample.
Do you use products from Thermo Fisher Scientific in your lab? Write a review today for your chance to win a $400 Amazon voucher.