- New BioDoc-It2 Gel Imaging Systems
Product News: New BioDoc-It2 Gel Imaging Systems
UVP’s next generation BioDoc-It2 systems enable fast, easy gel documentation with a touch of the screen.
- The new high resolution 5.0 megapixel camera captures publication-quality gel images. Illuminate, view and capture fluorescent gel images.
- Compact space-saving all-in-one system enables gel imaging in one location. No external computer is required.
- The capture software displays on the integrated 10" touch screen computer. Fine-tune capture with automated and manual settings. Users can select language of choice.
- Save publication-quality gel images to the system, USB or network computer.
- UV transilluminator included for stained gel excitation. Add light plates to excite additional stained gels. White Light Plate is for viewing stains such as Coomassie Blue and Silver Stain. Visi-Blue Plate for 460-470nm blue light for stains such as GelGreen, SYBR Green and more.