- Metrohm Launches 894 Professional CVS – New Software Version Enables Comprehensive Monitoring Of Electroplating Baths
Product News: Metrohm Launches 894 Professional CVS – New Software Version Enables Comprehensive Monitoring Of Electroplating BathsMetrohm launches the 894 Professional CVS, a new, compact measuring stand for monitoring additives in electroplating baths by cyclic voltammetric stripping (CVS). Revolutionary design and the powerful new viva software make the 894 Professional CVS the new benchmark in CVS.
Due to the 894 Professional CVS’ entirely modular design, any customized system configuration is possible, from a manually operated measuring stand to a fully automated system for processing large sample series 24/7.
The new viva software implements the most important applications for monitoring key parameters in electroplating:
• Suppressor determination with DT (Dilution Titration)
• Brightener determination with MLAT (Modified Linear Approximation Technique)
• Brightener determination with LAT (Linear Approximation Technique)
• Leveler determination with RC (Response Curve)
• Chronopotentiometry (CP) (Galvanostatic, Open-circuit potential (OCP)
viva makes the 894 Professional CVS a powerful tool for method development, as it gives users unlimited access to all operational parameters. Hence, users may develop their own methods adding command by command on the graphic user interface following the sequence of steps of the respective application.
viva supports the user with a unique range of features for more ease of use and reliability of measurements and results:
• Plausibility checks
• Control charts
• Report creation
• «History» function for comprehensive retrieval of determinations
• Central data management (client-server version)
• Data export (to LIMS, QM systems)
• Sophisticated security and user administration