- EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA Showcases New Products at Biotechnica
Product News: EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA Showcases New Products at Biotechnica
29 Sep 2011Visit EMD Millipore division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, at booth 9C16 and get a sneak peak of the new mystery Product--Muse! Also learn about Innovative Products Supporting Cellular Analysis.
• Advanced cancer cell analysis with guava benchtop flow cytometry: multiparameter assays for apoptosis, signaling, and immunology.
• Precise cell counts in seconds with Scepter 2.0 Cell Counter. Now sample cells down to 3 microns in size.
Learn more and discover new complete workflow solutions! The powerful combination of expertise and capabilities now provides over 40,000 products to advance life science at every step. Better research for better outcomes. Separation & Preparation
• Sample Preparation
• Cell Culture
• Molecular Biology Research Reagents
• Antibodies and Small Molecules
• Biochemicals and Buffers Detection Solutions
• Protein, Biomarker and Cellular Analysis Drug Discovery and Development
• Lead Discovery
• BioPharma Services
Also at the show: Attend EMD Millipore’s Talk on Breakthroughs in Cellular Analysis: 'Portable Cytometry for Cell Profiling' by Grace Johnston, PhD / Product Manager / EMD Millipore When
: Wednesday, 14:15 - 15:10 Where
: Hall 9, Stand F69 Synopsis
: Cell profiling early in cell culture can substantially enhance experimental results. Typically little is known about cells prior to a cell culture experiment without extensive upfront work with large bench top instrumentation. Many insights however, can be made about cell types and cell health by examining cell size. Using EMD Millipore’s Scepter Handheld Cytometer within seconds one can quickly profile your cells by size. This allows for quick qualitative assessments of heterogeneous cell populations (ie differentiation of lymphocytes and monocytes in PBMC preparations) or cell health assessments (ie differentiating live and dead cells). With additional knowledge about cells prior to experiments scientists can be confident they are working with only the most relevant cell types for particular experimental work.
For a chance to win an Apple iPad2 or an Xbox Kinect, visit the booth Hall 9 C16*
*Contest Rules and Regulations Apply. See company article page.