- Beckman Coulter Delivers New Scalable Laboratory Solutions at EuroMedLab and IFCC-EFLM European Congress 2013
Product News: Beckman Coulter Delivers New Scalable Laboratory Solutions at EuroMedLab and IFCC-EFLM European Congress 2013Beckman Coulter will demonstrate its dedication to advancing and optimizing the lab — the foundation of patient care — at EuroMedLab Milano and the 20th IFCC-EFLM European Congress. The expo will be held at the Milano Congressi in Italy, 19-23 May 2013. The Beckman Coulter exhibition booth (#080) will feature new solutions, including the new Power Express and Power Link automation systems, the UniCel DxH 600 bench-top hematology analyzer and the portfolio of IRIS urinalysis systems.
Singularly committed to moving the clinical diagnostic lab forward, Beckman Coulter will provide EuroMedLab attendees with opportunities to view its newest cellular analysis systems, high-throughput chemistry analyzers and clinical information solutions in a unique booth design that exhibits the company’s lab automation solutions from stand-alone and workcell solutions to total lab automation.
With Beckman Coulter’s recent acquisition of IRIS Diagnostics, an industry leader of automated urinalysis systems, the company will be showcasing IRIS products in its booth and will be demonstrating how it continues to advance workflow with products that reduce manual review and provide significant labor savings in the lab. Key Products Exhibited in Beckman Coulter Booth #080:
• AU5800 clinical chemistry series
• IRIS urinalysis solutions
• Power Express automation system
• Power Link (connected with the AU680 and UniCel DxI 600)
• UniCel DxH 600 Coulter cellular analysis system Education Workshops Sponsored by Beckman Coulter:
• Efficient Solutions for Laboratory Consolidation, Automation and Improved Workflow
MONDAY 20 MAY; 14:30 – 15:30
• From Innovation in Diagnostics to Daily Practice
Monday 20 MAY; 16:00 – 17:00
• Advances in Hematology
Tuesday 21 MAY; 14:30 – 15:30
For those who are unable to attend the Education Workshops, Beckman Coulter will be making them available online after the show at http://mail.beckmancoultermail.com/LP=71