- BioTek Instruments to Showcase Microplate Technologies Range at ELRIG Drug Discovery
Industry News: BioTek Instruments to Showcase Microplate Technologies Range at ELRIG Drug Discovery
Visit BioTek Instruments at stand E4 at ELRIG Manchester, UK, September 2-3, and stand D36 at MipTec, Basel, Switzerland, September 23-25, to see the following instruments, and discover how these technologies can accelerate your drug discovery processes…
- Epoch™ 2, a compact microplate spectrophotometer that combines modern touchscreen technology with excellent performance for UV-Vis measurements in 6- to 384-well microplates, cuvettes and in micro-volume samples with the available Take3™ plate.
- Synergy™ Neo HTS Multi-Mode Microplate Reader, designed specifically for today's screening and core laboratories. NEO has all the features expected in an HTS screening instrument, including multiple parallel detectors for ultra-fast measurements and a dedicated filter-based system for live cell assays.
- Cytation™ 3 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader combines automated digital microscopy and conventional microplate detection into a modular, compact platform that offers both qualitative and quantitative cellular analysis in a streamlined workflow.
- MultiFlo™ FX Multi-Mode Dispenser with RAD™ technology, the best solution in automated 6- to 384-/1536-well microplate dispensers, offering single and multi-well delivery with complete control over individual well selection.
- 405™ Touch Microplate Washer, a high-resolution, LED backlit touchscreen interface, with BioStack™ 4 Microplate Stacker, a compact and versatile microplate stacker compatible with BioTek’s washers, dispensers, detectors and imaging systems.
Stop by for application-specific information on these products and to learn more about the entire range of microplate instrumentation. Additionally, BioTek will be showing five different scientific poster presentations while at ELRIG Drug Discovery 2014.