- All you need to know about HPLC columns in under an hour
Expert Insight: All you need to know about HPLC columns in under an hour
Don't miss upcoming masterclass on how to maximize the lifetime and performance of your LC columns
Andreas Borowiak, HPLC columns expert, Agilent Technologies
In this upcoming free webinar, HPLC columns expert Andreas Borowiak from Agilent Technologies will explain what you can do to achieve the maximum column lifetime and performance from your LC columns.
Are you looking for a comprehensive summary on how to protect your HPLC column from early failure, clogging and performance loss?
Are you tired of the endless entertainment options on Netflix and YouTube and looking for something with a bit more substance? Then register below to join this educational webinar.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What a typical lifetime for an HPLC column should be
- How to identify the root cause for early column failure (based on chromatograms)
- How to protect your column from solvent contaminations, particles and sample matrix
- How to select the right column based on your method needs (e.g., temperature, pH, pressure range)
- How to properly clean and store your HPLC column
Who should attend?
- LC operators who are new to the HPLC world
- Scientists keen to refresh their knowledge of LC column troubleshooting
- Instrument self-maintainers who want to improve their skillset
- Everyone interested in new products that help maximize column lifetime
The live webinar and will take place on Wednesday, April 29, at:
Register to watch the full webinar >>
SelectScience runs 3-4 webinars a month across various scientific topics, discover more of our upcoming webinars >>