SLAS proudly hosts SLAS2017, the Society’s flagship international Conference and Exhibition, from February 4-8, 2017 in Washington, DC, USA.
An estimated 5,000 scientists, academicians, technology providers and business leaders are expected to attend SLAS2017. The conference will include an expansive educational program focused on life sciences discovery and technology. The SLAS2017 Exhibition will host more than 300 leading companies from around the world, showcasing the latest in technologies for the life sciences.
Key professional disciplines represented at SLAS2017 include: assay development and screening; automation and high-throughput technologies; bioanalytical techniques; biomarker discovery and applications; drug target strategies, micro/nanotechnologies; and Informatics.
Highlights of the SLAS2017 Exhibition include:
- A showcase of new life sciences discovery and technology products and services from more than 300 leading product and service providers.
- The SLAS New Product Award (NPA) Designation that recognizes up to three new and especially innovative products and services being showcased in the exhibition
- Innovation AveNEW, a dedicated area of the exhibition floor that hosts a collection of emerging and start-up companies offering promising new laboratory technologies
- The SLAS Member Center, where you can meet other attendees, SLAS leaders and professional team members, representatives of SLAS technical journals, and watch live interviews by The Lab Man.
SLAS2017 Educational Tracks
The SLAS2017 scientific program features seven educational tracks:
- Advances in Bioanalytics, Biomarkers and Diagnostics
- Assay Development and Screening
- Automation and High-Throughput Technologies
- Cellular Technologies
- Data Analysis and Informatics
- Drug Target Strategies
- Micro- and Nanotechnologies
The Scientific Program Committee selects speakers based on the innovation, relevance and applicability of research.
SLAS2017 presents 140 unique podium presentations that span seven educational tracks and 36 sessions. Podium presentations are presented on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in both morning and afternoon sessions. Podium presentations are organized into the seven educational tracks.
SLAS2017 will feature over 350 unique poster presentations. Posters are displayed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning with actual presentations taking place between 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. on Monday or Tuesday.
SLAS2017 will feature two keynote sessions.