Remote access: Be part of the conference from your desk!
A Focus on Non-traditional Approaches in the Fight against Antimicrobial Resistance
Sponsored by Scynexis
CO-CHAIRS FOR 2020: Cara Cassino, Chief Medical Officer, Contrafect & Michael Dawson, Director, Mike Dawson Antimicrobial Research Consultancy
As one of the most impactful pharmaceuticals for maintaining public health, antibiotics have been around since early 20th century and have since shown a need for significant progress in recent years. This is mainly due to its broad and indiscriminate use which has slowly given birth to multi- to extensively-drug resistant bacteria rendering our current last-resort antibiotic arsenal, including colistin, carbapenems, 3rd and 4th generation cephalosporins, useless.
This year’s event aims to showcase a suite of sessions focused on novel drugs and approaches, particularly highlighting non-traditional and traditional therapies that provide an innovative means to spearhead the issue. The conference will also place significant emphasis on the much-needed support for innovative approaches such as sessions tackling the funding and support and the regulation that provides guidance towards the goal of ameliorating the continued rise of anti-microbial resistance AMR.
Our remote access sessions allow you to access the conference from your PC or mobile device when travel does not permit you attending in person.
Once joined you will be able to see & hear the live speakers and their presentations and have the ability to ask questions, from your question and answer panel, within the software.
Easy 2 step process to join…
After purchasing access to the conference, you will be sent a link to join the conference.
Remote access purchase & registration
- Purchase remote access to the event online via our website
- Receive a link to register your details for the upcoming event
- Save the information straight to your online calendar
Produced and hosted by SMi Group
- Click the link provided this will open the Zoom software
- When prompted click run
- You will be joined to the conference and be able to view the presentations and the live video feed
- You can ask questions via the Q&A panel in Zoom
Extras & portal access
- Access to the Document Portal containing the presentations from the conference
- Access to Pre-Conference material via the SMi website