Assessing the regulatory environment and future of PFS design and development
SMi are pleased to present the 12th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes and Injectable Drug Devices conference in London on 15th and 16th January 2020.
As Europe’s leading Pre-Filled Syringes conference, the 2020 event will assess innovations in device engineering and components, enhancement of human factors, and optimizing packaging and containment.
With the rapid expansion of the PFS market, the regulatory environment is more importance than ever. This year’s program will look at the EU MDR, Article 117 as well as insights into the MDR post-market surveillance requirements; providing a holistic review of the Pre-Filled Syringes industry.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior Pre-Filled Syringes Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage Pre-Filled Syringes Development, Head of Medical Affairs, Senior Director – Combination Products & Medical Devices, Global Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance Manager Combination Products, Senior Pharmaceutical Assessor and many more.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Learn about the technological innovations that are revolutionizing the injectable drug delivery space through novel device design
- Debate how can we prepare for the regulatory impact of Brexit and the EU MDR on devices
- Hear industry experts uncovering the latest advancements optimizing drug biologics to improve PFS delivery
- Assess industry case studies exploring how to overcome challenges of extractables and leachables
View the full agenda and speaker line-up online by clicking on the Event Website link below.
Plus, pre-conference workshop day will be taking place on 14th January in London:
- Workshop A: A Roadmap to Regulation Quality Management Systems and Technical Standards
- Workshop B: Testing Requirements of Pre-Filled Syringes led by Horst Koller, CEO, HK Packaging Consulting GmbH
- Workshop C: Extractables and Leachables: Considerations for PFS Platforms
- BOOK BY 31ST OCTOBER AND SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 29TH NOVEMBER AND SAVE £100
Registrations can be made on the event website. Click the link below.