Due to the restrictions imposed by the global COVID-19 pandemic, ELRIG’s flagship conference Drug Discovery, now in its 14th year, will be a virtual event.
Taking place over a 2 week period from 6 – 16 October 2020, you can now enjoy the usual world-class science and exhibition you would expect from our flagship conference but from the comfort of your own desktop to fit with your daily schedule!
As with every year, however, Drug Discovery Digital will still include cutting edge talks and examples of new directions in drug discovery. Our scientific programme will feature over 50 world-class speakers with 8 main session tracks and 2 plenary keynote speakers. The tracks for 2020 are:
- Better Hits = Better therapeutics?
- Innovations in Chemistry to discover new medicines
- GPCRs in drug discovery hosted by the British Pharmacological Society
- Addressing the challenges of Infection – how do we develop new treatments?
- Patient relevant models for drug discovery
- Multi Omic approaches to deliver new medicines
- Cancer Research UK track
- New Modalities to treat disease
Drug Discovery has become the largest meeting of life sciences industry professionals in the UK and we plan on making this the largest virtual drug discovery event in the UK . This event will bring together delegates and exhibiting companies from around the world in a virtual conference that will highlight the latest ground-breaking research, discuss cutting-edge advances in the application of laboratory technology to understand disease biology and to identify novel chemical and biological candidate drugs.
For more information see below.