The international trade fair analytica has been a platform for the successful presentation of innovative laboratory technology and future-oriented biotechnology for nearly 50 years. It brings together a range of topics that pertain to laboratories in research and industry. As well as the physical trade fair in Munich, you can now visit the digital extension of analytica: analytica virtual, open from October 19-23.
International trade fair
analytica is a leading marketplace for products and services along the entire value chain for modern laboratory processes.
Structured exhibition sectors
analytica gives you a comprehensive overview of the entire range of topics that pertain to the laboratory in research and industry.
- Analysis and quality control
- Biotechnology, life sciences and diagnostics
- Laboratory technology
Visit the digital extension of analytica: analytica virtual also offers those exhibitors and visitors who do not want to or cannot travel because of the COVID 19 pandemic or for other reasons the possibility to participate in the world’s leading trade fair in their field. analytica virtual will be open from October 19 to 23, i.e. one day longer than the physical trade fair in Munich. The exhibition will be accessible for 24 hours each day, so as to reach everyone interested from all time zones.
Just drift along on your virtual tour from one stand to the next, or navigate directly to your con-tact of choice at the click of a mouse. What else does analytica virtual offer you?
- Innovations and product premieres from all sectors of laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology
- Product presentations, brochures and videos
- Live contacts with exhibitors via text, audio and video chat
- Daily presentations given by top-notch experts
- Excerpts from the supporting program of analytica – including the exclusive special show „Digital Transformation“on the subject of laboratory automation
- Startup area for young companies