- SelectScience to Cover AACR 2019 and Reveal Winners of the Life Sciences Scientists’ Choice Awards
Editorial Article: SelectScience to Cover AACR 2019 and Reveal Winners of the Life Sciences Scientists’ Choice Awards
Join the team heading to Atlanta, USA, to interview scientists at the forefront of cancer research and report on expertise from all sectors of the cancer research community
The SelectScience team is attending the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2019, where we will be interviewing scientists at the forefront of cancer research and reporting on technological innovations that could make all the difference. Taking place from March 29 - April 3, 2019 in Atlanta, USA, AACR brings together cancer research specialists from across the globe to highlight the best developments in cancer science.
More than 400 exhibitors will arrive from across the globe to display their new technologies for lab and clinical research — SelectScience will be visiting their booths to speak to the scientists behind these innovations.
Follow SelectScience and this exciting event for:
- The latest science and technology news, delivered through our dedicated AACR 2019 feature page
- Daily news roundups, including new technology launches from the show floor
- The winners of the 2019 Life Sciences Scientists’ Choice Awards, revealed at a special award ceremony on Monday, April 1
- Video interviews with leading figures in cancer research, technology innovators and the AACR team
In addition, our editors will be conducting interviews with key opinion leaders for our new video platform, The Scientists' Channel.
Follow us on social media for live updates from the show floor, using #ScientistsChoiceAwards and #AACR2019.
Become a SelectScience member for free today to receive the SelectScience AACR 2019 show guide via email.