- Product Highlights from HPLC 2015
Editorial Article: Product Highlights from HPLC 2015
SelectScience attended this year's HPLC show to bring you the latest advances in high performance liquid chromatography.
10 Jul 2015
Discover exciting new products launched at the 42nd Symposium of HPLC, held in Geneva, Switzerland
Learn more about an innovative system from Waters that bridges the gap between HPLC and UPLC, a flexible modular approach to HPLC from KNAUER and world’s first-ever instrument combining supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) with supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC).
- The New ACQUITY Arc System from Waters that bridges the gap between HPLC and UPLC.
- Agilent Technologies' 1290 Infinity II LC System for 2D chromatography solutions.
- The New Thermo Scientific Vanquish Flex UHPLC System ideally suited for the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Shimadzu's Nexera UC: Supercritical fluid extraction/ chromatograph system.
- KNAUER's AZURA Analytical HPLC System for routine analysis.
- Oasis PRiME HLB Sample Extraction products from Waters for cleaner samples in less time.
- Wheaton's MicroLiter Chromatography / Autosampler Vials.
Find out all the news from HPLC here