UV-Vis spectroscopy for validated pharmaceutical testing
28 Jan 2021
Looking for the best way to integrate UV-Vis technology into a pharmaceutical QA/QC or research environment? In this webinar, Thermo Fisher Scientific will explain why the Evolution UV-Vis spectrophotometer could be the ideal solution.
You will gain information and insights on the tools available for instrument validation and qualification, performance verification, and data integrity, and learn how Thermo Fisher Scientific can work in tandem with pharmaceutical companies to deliver streamlined integration of new instrumentation into a pharmaceutical environment.
Watch this webinar for:
- Information on the process of instrument validation and qualification and what steps need to be completed prior to commissioning the instrument.
- A detailed overview of the recent changes to the United States and European Pharmacopeia in relation to spectrophotometer performance testing.
- An explanation of the tools available to ensure data integrity by integrating with the current network infrastructure.
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceutical quality control lab managers and technicians
- Pharmaceutical researchers and developers
- Pharmaceutical regulatory compliance managers
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.
Thermo Fisher Scientific