Ultimate Versatility in Sample Acquisition – High-Throughput Solutions for the ID7000 Spectral Cell Analyzer
Available on demand
Flow cytometry sample inputs come in a variety of shapes and sizes based on desired experimental outcomes. Rare tissue samples can call for many sample tubes to be used, while compound or target screenings can require dozens of samples in microtiter plates to be run on the cytometer.
In this webinar, Keyon Taravati, global product marketing manager from Sony Biotechnology, will discuss its ID7000 spectral cell analyzer and how the advanced AutoSampler was designed with versatility and efficiency in mind. Additionally, he will highlight its new high throughput screening capabilities via the addition of a robotic arm and plate stackers. The true walkaway automation has been designed to allow ID7000 system users to save time and increase overall efficiency while running experiments.
Some of the features of the AutoSampler that will be covered are automated setup and QC, automated shutdown, low dead volume mode, and the clog-removing event check function.
Key learning objectives
- Learn about the automated workflows that can be used with the advanced AutoSampler
- Understand how the advanced AutoSampler can support a wide variety of sample formats
- Explore new high-throughput functionalities offered by the robotic plate-handling arm
Who should attend?
- Researchers who are interested in automated sample acquisition.
- Researchers looking to add a spectral flow cytometer with automated high-throughput screening capabilities to their laboratories.
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.