Targeted next-generation sequencing for investigating hematological malignancies
19 Oct 2023
In this webinar, Dr. Ivan Sloma and Dr. Yannick Le Bris will discuss how NGS targeting of specific gene panels facilitates deeper exploration of hematological disease.
Key learning objectives
- Learn about a capture-based NGS workflow to detect B Cell and T Cell receptor rearrangements as well as mutations in their target genes.
- Find out how an innovative single-step capture assay has advantages over the commonly used PCR- and Sanger sequencing-based approaches
- Discover how a unique asymmetric capture design covering the most frequent hematological breakpoint regions can yield information about translocations and rearrangements
- Explore how a unified panel is used for both clinical identification and follow up of AML and CML samples
Who should attend?
- NGS and genomics researchers
- Clinical and translational scientists focused on cancer research
- Sequencing lab managers and technicians
- Clinical researchers investigating somatic diseases using genomic analysis
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.