Unlocking the potential of lab data: The importance of an open ecosystem
18 Apr 2023
Join this expert webinar exploring the power of connectivity in laboratory settings. Discover how connectivity can help you overcome the current pain points and unlock your labs true potential.
Tecan and Labforward®will share examples from the House of Life Sciences, showcasing how interconnected data encourages real-time monitoring, actionable analytics and digital standard operating procedures (SOPs). Learn how an open digital ecosystem can enable an environment rich in clean, actionable data for both lab managers and lab users.
Dive into real-life examples applicable to research, biotech, clinical diagnostics, and learn the best method for addressing issues with scalability. See for yourself how connectivity unlocks innovation and accelerates the journey towards the lab of the future. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to revolutionize your lab!
Key learning objectives
- Learn how connectivity can unlock innovation
- Discover productivity analytics for increased lab efficiency
- Explore how to use overall equipment effectiveness metrics to make the most out of your lab
- Understand the benefits of real-time monitoring
- Understand how to accelerate your journey towards the lab of the future
Who should attend?
- Decision makers and lab managers
- Lab users in research, biotech and clinical diagnostics
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.