SelectScience Virtual Summit on Cancer and Immunology Research 2020
11 May 2020
Reserve your place today for the inaugural SelectScience® Virtual Summit on Cancer and Immunology Research 2020, which runs from May 11-13, 2020.
As an entirely digital event, this new Summit is designed to ensure that knowledge share, effective communication and collaboration in this critical field is not only continued but flourishes at this challenging time.
Register to attend presentations by world-leading scientists and technology innovators, workshops, video interviews, virtual resource hubs, the latest product and application news, as well as networking and live-chat opportunities.
- Learn about the latest technology launches this month
- Keep up with cutting-edge research from expert speakers
- Access application notes, posters, technical papers and more
- Ask the experts - live Q&As with manufacturers and scientists
- Network with scientists, globally
Headline topics include CAR T-cell therapy, immunotherapy, genetics and CRISPR, the microbiome and cancer, liquid biopsies, drug delivery mechanisms and much more.
Register today to keep up with advances in cancer and immunology research and technologies – further details to follow soon…
Start communicating: #CancerImmunologySummit