Robustly quantitate monoclonal antibodies from a biological matrix using an optimized, integrated workflow
27 Aug 2019
In this webinar, Dr. David Wong and Dr. Yanan Yang discuss a highly sensitive and automated workflow solution for quantitating intact monoclonal antibodies (mAb) from a biological matrix, as well as:
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Optimized workflow solutions ranging from sample preparation and separation to data acquisition and analysis
- High-throughput and reproducible methods for the simultaneous quantitation of various mixtures of mAbs using limited sample prep
- Robust workflows with an excellent dynamic range of over three orders of magnitude and low picogram sensitivity.
Who should attend:
- Prepare samples using the highly automated AssayMAP Bravo liquid-handling platform
- Optimize HPLC methods using PLRP-S columns for higher column temperature stability and high flow rates and enable better MS sensitivity and reproducibility
- Achieve the best sensitivity using the 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF system for intact mAb analysis
- Set up various data processing methods for accurate intact mAb quantitative analysis.
Certificate of Attendance
- Primarily scientists working in the biopharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.Agilent Technologies