Rising to the challenge: Diagnosing, treating and managing respiratory infections using rapid PCR testing at the Point of Need
14 Jul 2022
Diagnosing, treating and managing clinically similar respiratory infections can be challenging. Flu, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and SARS-CoV-2 all present with similar symptoms.
It is important to be able to provide clear differential diagnosis for respiratory infections and enable rapid triage and effective treatment strategies, particularly in at-risk groups of patients. Flu, RSV and SARS-CoV-2 therapies require detection for each individual pathogen, and identification of co-infection is important.
Webinar attendees are invited to join our experts who will discuss the need for rapid, accurate PCR respiratory panels and present new data from a newly available rapid Point of Need PCR panel from QuantuMDx.
The newly available panel delivers rapid PCR results in 35 minutes at the point of need, providing healthcare professionals with the tools they need to treat efficiently and effectively with on-demand accurate results.
Key learning objectives
- Understand the importance of rapid PCR respiratory infection testing at the Point of Need
- Discover a new rapid PCR respiratory testing solution, as we look to the future of respiratory disease management
- Learn about the performance of this new tool from experts in the field
- Feel ready to sustainably integrate Point of Need testing in busy healthcare settings
- Prepare for flu season and for seasonal respiratory infection management
Who should attend?
- Infectious disease specialists
- Molecular specialists
- Laboratory managers
- Laboratory technicians
- Respiratory clinicians
- Emergency room clinicians
- Innovation leads
- POC co-ordinators
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.QuantuMDx