Ramp up SARS-CoV-2 testing with smart sample preparation solutions
16 Feb 2021
High-quality extracted nucleic acids are key for all downstream genomics processes, especially NGS sample prep and qPCR. The high testing demand during the COVID-19 pandemic led to a global shortage of consumables and demonstrated that smart solutions are needed for high-throughput nucleic acid extractions.
Join us to hear from Dr. Beatrice Marg-Haufe how Tecan’s Resolvex A200® can be implemented quickly to significantly increase throughput for labor-intensive extraction procedures and how it’s an alternate, cost-effective solution for sample preparation using filter plates and positive pressure technology.
Key learning objectives:
- Knowledge of the Nucleic acid purification (NAP) workflow
- Alternative solutions to magnetic bead based extraction workflows
- A cost-effective way to improve output
Who should attend?
- Lab Scientist running PCR tests
- Lab scientists running nucleic acid extractions
- Lab directors
- Hospital scientists
- Government health authorities
- Academic labs
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary for continuing education purposes.
This webinar is part of our COVID Themed Webinar Week Series