Quantity and quality: How automated workflows positively impact assay development and screening
20 Feb 2020
Achieving greater workflow efficiencies is a target we all understand. But how do you scale up without losing quality or overburdening your teams? One option is to add automation but designing the optimal process is paramount.
Join this webinar to hear how SPT Labtech’s dragonfly discovery liquid handling platform has empowered the team at Merck to support more projects and has been utilized as an assay robot as well as a key instrument for assay development.
You will also find out how you can implement the dragonfly discovery platform to improve the throughput and efficiency of your drug discovery process.
Key learning objectives:
Who should attend:
- Gain insights into how automation increased the capacity and scale of operations
- Discover how new workflows improved accuracy, reproducibility, minimized human error and saved time
- Understand how lower assay volumes spared precious reagents and freed up specialized instruments
- Learn how an increased number of assay development and screening projects were achieved through flexible automated dispensing
- Scientists involved in assay development/drug discovery
- Drug discovery core facility managers
- Departmental Heads and Directors focused on Assay development
- Anyone involved in or interested in High Throughput Screening
All webinar participants can download a certificate of attendance, and a learning outcomes summary document for continuing education purposes.SPT Labtech