Quality Control in Medical Laboratories for Beginners
15 Jun 2023
Quality control in laboratory medicine is a key element for reliable results and therefore patient safety. This webinar will explain the basic steps on how to proceed with quality control procedures as part of your laboratory’s daily routine. Examples will be provided highlighting some of the current challenges medical laboratories face in regard to quality control, and solutions will be presented to help overcome these challenges.
Key learning objectives
- Learn when and how quality control material should be used.
- Understand what the outcome of the measurement of a quality control product should be, and what needs to be done if results are outside the limits.
Who should attend?
- Those looking to learn more about quality control in a medical laboratory.
- Medical technicians or people in the industry who are at the beginning of their career in a medical laboratory.
- Recommended for beginners.
Certificate of attendance
- All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary, for continuing education purposes.
‘In partnership with LGC Clinical Diagnostics’LGC Clinical Diagnostics